Montenegrian Customs Regulations
You are here: Visa Center -> Visas -> Montenegro
|Welcome to the Montenegrian Visa Processing Centre in London. Please follow the requirements below to apply for your entry visa to Montenegro|
Montenegro Customs InformationOverview
The following items may be imported into Montenegro without incurring customs duty:
• 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 250g of tobacco.
• 1l of wine and 1l of spirits.
• 250ml of eau de toilette and a reasonable quantity of perfume.
• Jewelry and clothing.
• Two photo cameras, one movie camera (up to and including 16mm) or one video camera.
• One pair of binoculars.
• One pocket electronic calculator.
• Camping equipment.
• One bicycle, with or without engine.
• Sporting requisites (enquire for further details).
• If portable, one musical instrument, one CD/mp3/personal stereo player, one radio receiver with or without a cassette recorder, one tape recorder and one typewriter.
Note: Animals may be imported as long as there is proof of the health condition of the animal. Cats and dogs must have a vet certificate.
Weapons are prohibited.